A variety of different technology products and apps promise to make us successful students or workers. It can be challenging to figure out what will actually work and what is just a gimmick. There are simply too many tools to try them all—especially if that means wasting time on the ones that are not actually effective. We decided to make it easier for you by coming up with a collection of innovative tools. If you are a college student, these are for you!
Write My Paper Hub. Success is not a broad definition for students. Often it means graduating on time, avoiding problems with college papers. If for you it means the same, it is often a wise idea to find and choose online essay writing service which can write your task fast. When you get stuck, feel free to pay someone, a quality writer, who will provide you with a no plagiarism paper written in adherence to the highest standards of the academic help services
Clothes and Accessories
- Charging Backpack. It can, sometimes, be a challenge to locate an outlet in a crowded library. Other students may not even have time to take a break to recharge their devices. A dead laptop or tablet can be a pretty serious issue when you are at college, especially if it is used to take notes or to turn in assignments. Luckily, this charging backpack resolves this particular problem. These charging backpacks have USB ports, designed to charge your devices on the go!
- Lap Desk. Sometimes, you just need a good place to rest your laptop and your personal belongings. These aren’t always easy to find on college campuses. It can even be uncomfortable to have your laptop on your lap alone, especially when it does not stay flat. The lap desk makes things simpler. It rests gently on your lap so you can have a level surface for typing. This can come in handy when you need to write in a notebook and cannot find a desk to sit at. This lap desk also works to prevent the laptop’s heat from getting too hot on your legs. It even includes an ergonomic wrist pad, which keeps your arms and wrists comfortable when working!
- Any.Do. Any.Do is an app geared toward the organization. This is extremely useful for students and employees in all areas. As a student, you are more likely to forget about important deadlines and events. Keeping them organized in an app is a great way to keep track of everything going on. This is especially useful because we are always on our phones. In Any.Do, you can add tasks, edit them, mark them as completed, and more. You can even prioritize within the app! This is a great way for students to be successful and manage their time wisely.
- Scribd. Scribd is a resource that is perfect for students working on research projects or writing papers. Within Scribd, students have access to millions of books and documents. These pieces of information are important for general knowledge, of course. They also play a key role in student papers and assignments. Sometimes, it can be challenging to find the right resources when you are trying to work on an assignment. This can be frustrating and may make the process much longer than it needs to be. Scribd lays out the different resources you need and then lets you save or organize them.
- Nimbus Smart Dashboard. The Nimbus Smart Dashboard has a modern design. It looks nice and sleek. Its design is not the only impressive thing about it though as it has a lot of functions as well. The Nimbus Dashboard has four small dials. Each can be personalized with stats, like: emails, clock, temperature, social media alerts, traffic. You get to customize the screens based on what is important to you. It is also simple enough that it cannot distract you too much from your work or school obligations!
- Pocket Projector. Though we would all love to use this device to project our favorite TV shows on the walls of our bedrooms, it should really be used for educational reasons. The pocket projector gives you the functionality of a tiny device to be always ready to present your college project. You do not have to match your professor as well as the classroom projector in the institute. All you need is to take your pocket device with you and not worry that you won’t be able to show our work. Overall, there are so many unique and innovative items for students to use. These are just a few of them that can improve your productivity and success at university. Having access to the most effective and useful tools can make a big difference in a student’s outcome at school as well as in their future.